Saturday, December 18, 2010

Big Penis And Lady Doctors

... Yo no necesito tiempo ...



time I do not need to know how you are:
know is lightning.
Who will you
known as quiet or in those words
it shut?
The search you
life you are living, no more than allusions
know you, where you hide
pretexts. Go

tailing back on what you've done before, add
action with a smile,
years with names will be missing out
. I do not.
I met you in the storm.
I knew, suddenly, in that tear
's brutal
darkness and light, which reveals

escaping the bottom up and noce.
I saw you, I've seen, and now, naked and the ambiguity

of history, past,
you, Amazon in the spark, beating newly

arrival no wait,
are as old mine, you
conoczo so long,
that your love I close my eyes and walk without missing
,
blindly, without asking anything in that light
slow and sure
with known letters and forms
accounts and thrown
and is believed
you see who are you, my invisible.


(Pedro Salinas you da La voce che devo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment