Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kates Playground Majorwager

... Talk to me ...









must meet the light of your eyes, now that the reason
with scornful eyes, full
mocks my defeat!
Your Language
honey must speak for me and say why I chose you!

The reason is so severe at the trial, dressed
darkest of his garments: you will be silent
you, my lawyer?
No, radiant angel, speak for me,
explains why I've thrown away the world.

Why so stubbornly
I avoided the common path that everyone followed,
because I traveled a road of unknown
ignoring at the same time power and wealth -
garlands of flowers and the glory of pleasure.

once seemed divine creatures;
might once have heard my vows, and their altars
saw my offerings;
but without love gifts are appreciated, and my
were rightly despised.

With a ready heart I swore
to ignore their stone altars;
I dedicated my spirit to adore you
creature, ghost, omnipresent
my slave, my partner and my king.

Schiavo, because you still government
you bend to my will that wants change,
appreciate your good or bad influence:
mate, because the night
and the day you are my intimate delight, -

Pena beloved that rips and tears and wounds
tears blurring
a cry of joy for me every earthly care;
however, the king, although prudence taught
your slave to rebel.

'm wrong if I bow down to worship
where faith is not doubt, nor hope despair,
as my own soul can answer the prayer?
Speak, God of visions, speak for me,
explains why I chose you! Emily Jane Brontë


0 comments:

Post a Comment