Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Working As A Dishwasher In A Restaurant





you look near

admire you as the water
slips into a thousand rivulets
bright
thwarted

on the beach of life, often bittersweet

and ruthless ... You've come suddenly



unexpected and welcome you here in the element

mother always: the sea ...

as I slowly discover the seabed

look you love and live ...
Shoot down all my barriers with skillful

emotion ... Conquering


be something that you know your ... Your

simple and complicated nature,
your being as you are

releases
the devastating power of these waves

I suck
Posses ... I feel free

in your words
drift

I get lost and is great!

I wrap with your arms

immense sea and special ... Fearful

and powerful at the same time ... Again

free to express

to unleash its power

tremor in his voice ... What

me like a siren charms ...

so you never confine
Ocean

never dominated

yet so seemingly docile

you're

and I feel you all around my body

this immense feeling helpless


and I am still speechless

only once deep feelings

vere
intense
e così scatenanti
che nulla
di altro
mi interessa
se non osservarti
nel tuo ipnotico
movimento...
Nella tua danza
amorosa
mentre
il piacere
pervade ogni fibra
muoio
per rinascere
nello spirito
e nella carne
e nel sangue
che scorre
vorticoso
simboleggiando
la nuova vita...
(Back)

0 comments:

Post a Comment