Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Milena Velba Breast With Man

emotions ... Young ...




Prisoner of myself ... I lived in the shadow of idealism that charm with wise circuit my mind leaving me dazed and almost without a clear vision of life ...
... groping proceeded with gait uncertain and doubtful ...
hesitant like a little girl who still trembles on his legs take their first steps towards an unknown world, dark ...
... then a hand was stretched out before me ...
... strong, decisive, firm and gentle male ...
... was your ...
... and I are hanging on ...
... surprised and fascinated beautifully ...
... so mesmerized by feel ...
... although still fearful for new sensations ...
... every day more pleasantly engaged in a different view of life ...
... it is friendship, love, love is feeling no matter ...
... and that counts!


(Back)

0 comments:

Post a Comment